The Dlux Builders Design and Build Process
Building your dream home can be a stressful experience.
But it does not have to be.
Understanding the process involved in building your home, whether it’s a renovation or new home, can define your whole building experience. Our complete Design and Build Service will deliver brilliant results and promises a stress-free building experience every-time.
We believe every home is unique; therefore the whole process needs to be personalised. The Design and Build Service with Dlux Builders begins with getting to know you and we believe this is the most important stage of the whole process. After learning about you and the needs for your home, ensuring quality workmanship is always our next priority. Proudly our on-going support during the build and post-handover cannot be compared.
Our three Stage Process is simplified below;
Design and Build Service
- Meet and discuss your lifestyle and the ‘must have’s and must not’s’ of your dream home
- Create the Concept design based on your brief and budget
- Obtain Planning Approval with your local Council
- Make selections on your appliances, fixtures and fittings
- Complete Construction Drawings
- Apply for Building Permit with your local Council
- Handover Process
- Move into your Dream Home
Talk with our Perth Building team to see how we can help you understand the building process and everything involved in building or renovating your dream home.
With our system, you’ll enjoy a stress-free experience every time.
Curious About This Post?
We encourage you to reach out! You can call Nathan anytime on 0408 936 467 or, if you prefer, fill in the contact form and Tiffany will be in touch to help. If you want a topic covered, let us know and we’ll do our best.